Objective Of Library:-
- To Support Teaching Learning Process.
- To inculcate Reading Habits.
- To Make Use of every book.
- To Satisfy Users Need.
Library Rules :-
- Readers Ticket are not transfrable.
- Students must handle the books or periodicals With great care.
- A complet silence be maintain in the library.
- Refrence books & journals will be issued to students against I card. Students are not allowed take them outside the study rooms.
- If any reference is required, Students should approach the librarian.
Library Collection :-
- Total Collection - 7960
- Backdated Bound Volumes -263
- CD’s -61
- News papers - 7
- Periodicals & magazines - 14
Library Committee :-
The library advisory committee with the Principal as Chairman & Librarian as Secretary. 2 Staff member, 2 Students representative committee assisting in budget allocation , planning , Development & suggestions.
Library Automation :-
- Presently Libsoft Software is use for library Automation.
- Library is partially computerized.
Facilities / Services Provided by library:-
- Reading Room Facility
- News paper Reading
- News paper clipping services
- Periodicals & Journals reading
- Refrence service
- Display Of Information
- User Orientation
- Competition Exam books Reading
Book Bank :-
College Has book bank scheme for needy students. Needy students may contact the librarian for membership of book bank scheme.
Special Collection :-
Sampurna Gandhi Wangmay in Hindi
Vol. 1 to Vol. 90
Book Selection Policy :-
- HOD Recommended books for library.
- Students requirements are also considered. (Books on demand at the issue centre)
- Books recommended in University syllabus, Publisher catalogue, visiting books exhibitions.
Journals/ Periodicals Subscribed :-
- Yashashri ( English)
- Aajkal ( Hindi )
- Nav – Anushtubha ( Marathi )
- Sangeet Kala vihar ( Music )
- The Indian Journal Of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Sahakari Maharashtra
- Research Revolution
- Competition Affairs
- CAREERS - 360
- University News
- Spardha Pariksha
- Channakya Mandal
- India Today
- Employment News
Best Practices In College Library :-
- User Orientation for first year students.
- Information literacy For the students ( off period ).
- Reprographic , Book bank , Internet Service for needy students.
- Library Maintain Clipping file on different subject.
- Library displays different information notice board.
Library Highlights :-
- Arranged lecture on informative topic on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ranganathan every year.
- Books Exhibition arranged every year.
- College has book bank schems for needy students. Needy students also contact the librarian for membership of book bank scheme.
- Past students can take advantage of library facility after the permission of the librarian.
- Reference Service provided to students.
- Best library user award every year.